As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- New voices and new members covenanting with our community (James)
- Vox and the authenticity that we have experienced here (Matt)
- My grandfather who almost passed away last week but is still with us (Melissa)
- My business that overcame the challenges that I was facing (Matt)
- Rachel from Rwanda who has been with our family as she has recovered and healed (Dee)
- My father who came to church with me today
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Our new baby that will be born this fall and our move back to Pittsburgh (Matt)
- My dad who has taking on the burden of his sick father (Melissa)
- Confidence in facing new challenges (Matt)
- My family dealing with challenges of custody of my niece (Liz)
- Rachel as she returns back home to Rwanda and her continued healing (Dee)
- My mother who has severe bipolar disorder and for my father’s relationship with her
- My family in Puerto Rico and the safety concerns they are experiencing (Egil)
- Help in being a better listener and communicator and to practice forgiveness (Egil)
- My sister who will be studying abroad and in need of raising finances and support (Naomi)
- Getting accepted in a training program and for wisdom and discernment on whether to accept (Matt)
- My friend Nathan who was murdered and the UT student who was murdered (Becky)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.