As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The Mothers in our lives, for their grace and love that we feel from them (Weylin)
- God’s care for us after an intense storm hit our property (Brandon)
- Weylin’s words about struggling with Mother’s Day, and the grace and healing with my own Mom recently (Melissa)
- Experiencing motherhood after years of struggle, and for our kids (Mandy Jo)
- My first year at Vox, and the community here (Terry)
- Harosh, a coworker and friend recently got his visa extended (Josh)
- All of our friends and family here today for the dedication, and for my family’s move to TX (Rachel)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those experiencing pain, mourning sorrow on Mother’s Day (Weylin)
- This exciting but hectic time in my family as I begin a film shoot on Monday (Brandon)
- My brother, who dislocated his knee while visiting me (Michael)
- My younger sister who tried to take her life, and for peace with our family (Clark)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.