As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- God’s presence in the wilderness and his desire to be with those who are broken and oppressed (Wey)
- Finding a home and being able to move in as a family before Christmas (Jessica)
- Brad and Stacey who found out he had rare medical condition with a low survival rate last year, but this week found out his medical scan was clear (Anslee)
- This community who has been a blessing to me this week (Chris)
- My younger brother AJ who has found good church community (Gina)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Our hearts to break for the things that break God’s heart (Wey)
- My friend’s father who is being transferred to the States for medical treatment (Dolores)
- The natural disaster in the Philippines (Becky)
- Maria Escobar who was murdered in June and left behind two kids (Skylar)
- My classmate who is from the Philippines and has family and friends who are suffering from the natural disaster (Chris)
- My brother AJ and his team and those who are stationed in Afghanistan
- My cousin in the hospital who has problems breathing (David)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by austin&&&& @ Flickr]