As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Graduating yesterday even through discouragement of the academic world, and for the support of friends and family (Dani)
- Rachel and Carol, who made it to India safely, and for the rest of their journey and the learning that will happen (Karen)
- A conversation with my boss that went really well (Emilie)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My neighbors, who lost their son and home in a fire last week (Sally)
- My friends for bringing me here today, for my uncle Andrew who is suffering in hospice today (Salina)
- Sister in law who is Muslim, and expressed that she is losing hope for peace in the world (Jamie)
- Courage to sit in the darkness for Allen and his family, who are expecting an unplanned child right after the sudden loss of his father (Gideon)
- Zack, who we recently found in jail, and his struggle with meth addiction(Tyler)
- My uncle Sid, who is having surgery today after breaking both wrists in a fall (Shay)
- My transition back to the US after teaching in Nicaragua for 1.5 years, and my community that I left (Samantha)
- A recent accident on bus (Becky)
- Friend at work, who lost both parents within a month last year
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.