As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My family being able to have my nephew move and live with us (Jason)
- The generosity of this community that allowed for our visit to Central Asia (Silas)
- My friend Daniel who led me to this community and reminds me to love deeply
- Moving into a new position at work and for a supportive husband (Natalie)
- Sam’s blessing to our midweek group and her birthday today (Rachael)
- The opportunity to be filled with love and to grow and develop that in our lives (Caleb)
- My friend Brittany who has a brain tumor who’s celebrating her birthday and is able to enjoy another day of life(Sam F)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The challenges and wounds that come from this season (Jason)
- My brother who got married this week and would learn to lose self (Elaine)
- For E who is dealing with a cold winter in Central Asia and being away from family (Silas)
- My friend Emilia who is in an abusive relationship and is back with her family now and that she will find ways to live a more healthy life
- My friend whose boyfriend was in a motorcycle accident and for his recovery and support for their family (Natalie)
- My friend Miriam who had surgery for breast cancer a month ago but now has signs that it may not be completely gone (Fred)
- Learning how to choose what’s best and not just what’s good (Caleb)
- My friend who had kidney failure yesterday
- Brittany’s continued healing and recovery from her brain tumor (Sam F)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by LauraJayneAustin @ Flickr]