As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Celebrating our daughter’s birthday (Brandon)
- The gift of a new baby for my cousin even though her husband passed earlier this year (Sarah C)
- Being accepted into St Edwards University and starting school
- Starting a new job this coming week (James)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My cousin’s son who is dealing with health issues and possible cancer (Brandon)
- My sister Kim who has uveitis and glaucoma in her eye (MaryAnn)
- My cousin who just had a baby and whose husband passed away in Jan (Sarah)
- My friend Matt who lost his wife and is dealing with a difficult season during Advent and Christmas (Dan)
- My grandmother in Norway who was put in a hospital this past week and is getting treatment and needing relationships in her loneliness (Kirsten K)
- A friend who got in a car accident and lost his wife
- A former coworker whose daughter isn’t responding to cancer treatments
- Having to forgive people who have hurt me in my life and someone who recently stole from me (Becky)
- A former pastor who was killed in Libya this week and for his family left behind (Melissa)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by coolhandluke @ Flickr]