As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Chris and Jenny, and their family (Gena)
- Molly and Craig who just got back from their honeymoon (Lindsey)
- Our recent engagement, and our relationship (Freddie)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My friend Beth, who died from emphysema recently (Becky)
- Experiencing burn out after my sabbatical this year (Emilie)
- Healing for my brother’s health (Mick)
- All of us to be instruments of peace, whatever that means in our daily lives (Sarah)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.