As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My younger brother who just had a baby (Dave)
- My younger sister who just got engaged (Lindsay)
- Whoever was helping with my food stamps and for Mobile Loaves and Fishes wonderful Thanksgiving feast (Becky)
- This past thanksgiving seeing prayers answered with my family and experiencing a lot of hope (Natasha)
- My sister and husband who have been trying to adopt for 10 years and were able to bring home their child from Ethiopia this week.
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Gideon and Mick and for the connections they’ve made with the artists and people of Delhi, and for their safe return (Weylin)
- Learning to give thanks in all things and in all ways (Elias)
- My younger sister’s wedding preparations and marriage (Lindsay)
- Overcoming setbacks and challenges (Becky)
- My mother who has kidney stones and the most recent procedure was not effective. Pray for a way for them to be removed.
- One of the blacksmiths at MLF who was just arrested for armed robbery. This is his second time, and could be put away for life. For Andre, that he would find peace and hold on to hope, and for the victim of the shooting. (Evan)
- A new grandson born this week and for his father to come to know Jesus and be free from addiction.
- Cody who recently moved and his mother who is in the hospital. For her healing and doctors’ wisdom. (Sarah B)
- My parents on a road trip with my niece. For their safety and for my niece to recover from her sickness. (Liz)
- Healing and reconciliation in our country in light of events in Ferguson (Matt)
- The transition and challenges that our family has experienced as we’ve downsized (Brandon)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Andrea Spoerer Ruiz @ Flickr]