As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The community we have here at Vox and the support we receive (Parker)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- God to help and heal those in the Philippines and Vietnamese who were hit by the typhoon (Becky)
- My friend who is struggling with addiction (Travis)
- A family friend who has been at odds with her parents and married someone the parents don’t get along with (Aaron)
- My friend Frank who will be traveling to a remote village in Philippines to do translation work for the next 6 months (Mike K)
- My aunt and two cousins in the Philippines who we haven’t heard from since the typhoon hit (Angel)
- My brother Chris who is dealing with a lot of anger that’s affecting his family (Anslee)
- A friend struggling with depression (Caleb)
- Trying to play my small part in God’s story and to be patient and appreciate my participation (Randy)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Levi Mandel (sea kay) @ Flickr]