As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My friend Matthew whose cancer is finally in remission (Silas)
- The engagement of Sam and Gina and their new life together (Anslee)
- The incredible students I have this year and the encouragement they always give me (Natasha)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Our friend who just lost their son to a brain tumor yesterday and for their family (Jonny)
- A friend who experienced spontaneous liver failure and for the doctors and her family
- My friend brandy to heal her from her brain tumor (Sam)
- All those affected by hurricane Sandy and who still have no power (John)
- My friend who has sarcoma in her lungs (Mick)
- This nation of ours that we would be guided by the teachings of Jesus (Fred)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Jocelyn Catterson @ Flickr]