As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Being able to go to a Love Does conference and being able to unplug from life
- Being hit by a car riding my bike 2 years ago, but having many other blessings come to my life because of that accident
- The lack of food stamp support (Becky)
- A difficult semester transitioning to middle school, but seeing a large improvement this past grading period (Elena)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The courage to experience the comfort and freedom from living a life of confession and forgiveness (Weylin)
- Healing in our family and for my niece Mirella and her family who are estranged (AnneMarie)
- My friend who took his life last week and for healing for his family
- My eyesight improving this week (Becky)
- My friend’s girlfriend who lost her horse and is a rider (Dolores)
- Difficulties with a coworker and to have compassion to see the core and needs of this person (Travis)
- My sister-in-law being hospitalized (Michael)
- My family dealing with personal issues and for healing for my vocal cords (Natasha)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by RyanMuglia @ Flickr]