As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The stories God has given us in our lives and for rescuing us from moments of despair (Weylin)
- God providing a new job in this season of my life (Emily)
- Our family that’s about to add a 3rd child and for God’s rescue throughout our lives (Oliver)
- Beautiful friends and being able to ride bikes at Zilker and for the companionship of this community (Grace)
- Being able to stay busy with school and for my midweek group (Skylar)
- Safety and support of friends family and this community (Jason)
- What God’s doing on campus through ATX Rides which giving students ride between downtown and campus
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those of us who are still in a state of worry and not understanding, that we can still look for the goodness of God and be thankful (Weylin)
- My current workplace (FFH) that God will continue to impact families (Emily)
- A friend who attempted suicide last night that he will know his worth (Lindy)
- ATX Rides and that the conversations with these students will continue
- My health as I have been sick an my friend Brian who was hurt on a bike (Becky)
- God’ss peace from following his plan and to continue chasing that peace
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by zseike @ Flickr]