As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- A Molly (a 4 month old) who received positive results and won’t need chemotherapy and is home now (Caroline)
- Our successful march in Pennsylvania (Dolores)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The house that burned down on 12th St earlier this morning and those who were impacted by it (Weylin)
- My sister’s boyfriend who had surgery for throat cancer (Dolores)
- Frank’s sister who had kidney failure and is looking for a doctor who can help (Dolores)
- My economic difficulties (Becky)
- The hurricane hitting the northeast and those who will be impacted (Becky)
- A friend who is experiencing physical abuse and that God will protect her
- God’s support for my wife and daughter as I have been dealing with severe anxiety and fear the last few years
- My mom and her team who will be going to Ethiopia to head up a leadership summit (Courtney)
- My friend Tiffany whose neighbor is dealing with alcoholism
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by cloudsfollower @ Flickr]