As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The inspiration of our speaker for us to be curious and open to what God’s doing (Gena)
- Finding a home and community in Austin after being here for a year (Emilie)
- Being surrounded by creativity and artists since I’ve moved back to Austin (Bekah)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Claire Kinder as she is feeling pain in her body (Jen M)
- My manager’s wife who had a miscarriage this week (Emilie)
- Discernment in my vocational life (Saul Jerome)
- My dad who we recently put in assisted living and for me walking away from a serious relationship (Bekah)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Kaarel Nurk @ Flickr]