As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Gina’s brother AJ who returned back home safely after being deployed to Afghanistan (Anslee)
- My brother who just got married and the blessing they have (Laine)
- Ellen and Terry Cole helping me out this past week (Becky)
- Myles having new special brothers that my cousin will be adopting (Jenny)
- The rain that we desperately need (John)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- This season of elections that we would not ask for God to be on our side, but that we would be on God’s side (Parker)
- One of my close friends with mental illness and for God to be with her in these dark times (Anslee)
- My friend Brandy dealing with a brain tumor for that past year and recently has grown and not subsided
- My family reunion this weekend and for my aunt and uncle to come to know Christ
- Us to measure our ideas and dreams up to God’s word and his purpose (Catie)
- David who is through with his chemo but still in recovery (Becky)
- My cousin who has two girls and about to adopt two kids (Jenny)
- A middle schooler who hurt her shoulder after mountain biking and is recovery from trauma (Mike)
- The anniversary of my grandfather who passed away (John)
- My girlfriend’s friend who lost his life recently (John)
- My friend’s baby Molly that had her kidney removed and for the parents needing to make difficult decisions (Caroline)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by new legs @ Flickr]