As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My Husband Brandon, whose films are premiering in next two weeks after years of waiting (Kirsten)
- My Dad, who was diagnosed a year ago with stage 4 cancer, and last week was declared cancer free (Amanda)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- An invitation into deeper relationship with God, and for His continued care(Jason)
- Grace and patience as I cope with the overwhelming duty of caring for my Dad who is in a Dallas hospital, and my sister who is in psychiatric care (Monique)
- Reconciliation in the Middle East (Becky)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.