As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Safely bringing Team Submarine to Central Asia to support E in the work he is doing there (Weylin)
- Our community house being foreclosed on and being able to move into something bigger an better (Mike)
- The many opportunities I have been given to express my creativity to others and children especially
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Continued safety and effective relationship building for Team Submarine in their remaining time in Central Asia (Weylin)
- My brother who just had twins and the mother of his children dealing with addictions. For wisdom and courage to figure out his call in his family (Steven)
- My friend who recently lost his brother (Elaine)
- Another friend whose brother got hit by a drunk driver and is suffering from a brain injury. And for the young woman driver whose life is negatively affected (Elaine)
- My sister Tara who is flying out to Mumbai for a medical internship (Sonia)
- Us as individuals to press into our passions and serve those around us
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by davidmontes @ Flickr]