As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Baby Hank’s progress and being connected with a doctor that can help (Gideon)
- Our trip to China that went smoothly and safely (Paul V)
- God’s protection for Christians in Egypt who are being persecuted (Sonia)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Persevering through this process of building community (Gideon)
- Grace and comfort and protection from the break-ins that happened in our home this week (Paul V)
- Those being hurt and killed in Nigeria (Becky)
- A close friend of mine who took his life (Greg)
- All those in the Middle East who have died and those who don’t know God (Sonia)
- Our trip to Washington DC to support the needs of the elderly (Dolores)
- A homeless woman, Gayle, and her husband Curtis whose health isn’t well. For those around them to provide food and support (Caleb) (Caleb)
- My friends who are learning to be new parents (Anslee)
- My addiction to sugar and it’s negative impact on my health (Anslee)
- A friend is self-harming herself (Yvonne)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by margaret durow @ Flickr]