As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Joy for getting my social security, it’s taken years. (Becky)
- My wife going through pregnancy, and had her first nausea-free day yesterday. (John B)
- Two of my friends. Accidentally left my keys at home and got locked out, let me stay at a friends house with groceries. Another friend stayed with me until the maintenance guy showed up. Thank God for my mom. (Delilah)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Mom has been out of a job and has recently become homeless. For me and my husband’s role to support her and for her community back home. (Cindy)
- Asking to bless missionaries and army in Africa that are treating the Ebola crisis, ask that God heals. (Debbie)
- For step father who has been going through health issues. (Mike)
- Closest coworker at my job has breast cancer and for her surgery this week.
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Nguyễn Quốc Huy @ Flickr]