As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Moments of hope and encouragement that I experience in the hospital where I work (Hannah)
- My mother who is always doing what she can for us (Delilah)
- Being free from suicidal thoughts for the past month (Melissa)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My mother who found out she can’t move and is having difficulty finding a new place to live (Delilah)
- My wife Heidi who is experiencing health issues and unsure what’s causing them (Will M)
- Our neighbor whose house got broken into and lost many valuable things (Natalie)
- My friends who are in China trying to help serve and connect with people there (Melissa)
- My roommate who just had surgery on his back to repair it from an accident and for his healing and comfort (Aaron)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by mallory rose @ Flickr]