As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My mother turning 50 and being able to feel loved and be in a very happy place (Natasha)
- My mom who got to spend the weekend with me (Courtney)
- Finding a job after discovering my wife’s pregnancy (Dave)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those in our community who have lost close family members this summer (Jonny)
- David who will be receiving chemotherapy this Wednesday for cancer in his lower abdomen (Becky)
- My family and my dad who in his pride would come to know Jesus, and for the rest of my family to also come to know and experience that joy (Natasha)
- My sister who is going through a tough time (Courtney)
- A guy I met at Goodwill to receive God’s love again after having being a youth pastor and left the ministry (Mike)
- A family of 12 who needs a place to live and for their needs and provision (Steven)
- My mother who is going through a lot of pain (fibromyalgia) and mood swings and that my father will be able to comfort and care for her
- My coworker Ryan who is cynical and is starting to affect me in a negative way (Chris)
- My grandmother who is almost 90 and having a tough summer after a fall affected her health and having to move to different living arrangement (Dallas)
- My sister and 3 kids moving to Africa to minister there (Laura)
- My cousin Audrey and her husband who are having a tough marriage in the midst of his addiction and alcohol (Anslee)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by J.R. FURBUSH @ Flickr]