As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My 10 year anniversary at Vox, and every day I’m alive (Becky)
- My grandfather, who was moved to assisted care in San Antonio, closer to my Dad (Melissa)
- Healing after sharing my life with my parents, strength for anyone who needs to assert themselves (Mattson)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Our community to be one that listens well (Weylin)
- My Friend Seth, his safety and the opportunity to travel soon (Joel)
- Peace and perseverance during my first period of grad school (Melissa)
- For several friends going through the pain of divorce, their clarity and peace, that I can help how I’m able (Rachel)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.