As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- A patient and understanding husband in the midst of starting the school year (Ashley)
- My father’s speedy and healthy recovery from surgery in March (Yvonne)
- Being back in Austin and Vox and getting to start my music major (Caleb)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The families and teachers that are starting school this week and for their transition this fall (Weylin)
- My girlfriend taking the GRE on Thursday and traveling to France for 3 months (John)
- Grandparents who don’t know the name or person of Jesus and that they would come to know him
- My friend Shawn who lost his wife a week ago and is left with their 6 children
- Those in New Orleans and Alabama where hurricane Isaac may hit (Becky)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Ro Luc @ Flickr]