As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Family and friend that have supported me (Claire)
- My roommate Justin who was in a biking accident and just got out of the hospital and can return home this week (Aaron)
- My sister who is moving to Hong Kong to teach English (Aaron)
- Getting to visit people in their trailers and hear how some of them are ministering to other homeless people (Evan)
- Being a part of this church family (Elena)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Our understanding and perspective of Jesus to be fuller (Weylin)
- Being in tough time and not having enough to eat (Danny V)
- Healing from a concussion and the associated pain (Claire)
- My mom who is still looking for a job (Claire)
- Struggling with anxiety for the last couple of years and to know that fear is not Lord
- Justin’s recovery as he returns to Austin to heal from his biking accident (Aaron)
- My bad back (Becky)
- A new job (Sam F)
- Michael who is getting spinal surgery this week (Jesse)
- The Mobile Loaves and Fishes family that had many health issues this week (Evan)
- Starting middle school and adjusting to the long schedule and making new friends (Elena)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by coolhandluke @ Flickr]