As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- For wonderful friends and community members and Angel and James that recently got engaged – Gid
- For getting to know Cory Bell and his life of blessing – Anslee
- After a year and a half of praying about a sabbatical from design business, I feel like I found my calling to use my talents to shine God’s light. I’m happy and scared, but definitely grateful – Anne Marie
- For a trip to Japan this summer and making childhood dreams come true – Caleb
- For Gena in our community and what she has given to us – Sam
- For prayers as I went to Cleveland and the doctors that think they know what is going on. – Julia
- For Mobile Loaves and Fishes getting to break ground on a home for the homeless community.
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- For the situation in Missouri with generations of pain, for healing and for the government and people to be slow to speak and quick to listen – Gid
- For Cory whose cancer has spread to his brain. For his wife, two boys, and a girl, for peace and comfort through the grieving process – Anslee
- For a situation with an uncle I’ve never met. There are tough family dynamics. So for what to say and do. – Delilah
- For the disconnect that happened with roommates last year and the conversations to reconnect – Caleb
- For the many issues in the world going on in Iraq, Israel, and California – Becky
- For the courage to engage and reconnect with week with God.
- For a friend that has serious doubts with her faith. For her to have an authentic reconnection.
- For Natalie and her family. Her mom was recently diagnosed with terminal cancer and Natalie just moved to Nashville.
- For friends going to Rwanda – safe travels and God’s will be done
- For preparation and taking the MCAT this Wednesday
- For people trying to follow their dreams to not be scared but rather to be encoruaged to follow God’s calling
- For a roommate that is dealing with seizures on a daily basis. For healing.
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Théo Gosselin @ Flickr]