As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Our community as we enter a transition period. It’s good to look back and see all that God has blessed us with. (Johnny)
- The coming school year that educators have had a restful summer and be ready to serve students. (Julie)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The priorities for incoming freshmen to focus on learning (Julie)
- A single mom and her kids who have been sleeping in a garage for the past few weeks that they find somewhere safe to stay.
- My grandfather who just passed, prayer for the family grieving. (Steven)
- Becoming colorblind in one eye. (Becky)
- The people in Lybia and Syria who are suffering. (Johnny)
- My dad who is having heart surgery tomorrow, doctor skill and a quick recovery.
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by kronicred @ Flickr]