As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- For people who dedicate their lives to work overseas. -Hannah
- Mom’s spirit/attitude is humble after home getting robbed. -Claire
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- For people who are feeling like the work is insurmountable. -Hannah
- Parents’ home robbed, including computer. -Claire
- Friends who have put an offer in on a house.
- Man on bus had his mom pass away, for his grief process.
- Good friend’s mom has lung cancer, needs strength, peace, healing for mom and words to comfort.
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by John watson @ Flickr]