As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The gifts of our community and being able to celebrate Becky’s birthday (Gideon)
- Getting the job that I wanted from a non profit organization
- The spirit of God and my wife that have been trying tell me something for the past 10 years and for the healing that is occurring (Fred)
- Having a new home with roommates and a new job (Trevor)
- Those who came to my birthday party (Becky)
- One year of marriage and the joy that it has brought (Natalie)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Our friend who was getting MRI but unsure of whats bothering
- My friend’s court date that the truth will be heard and she will still have her son with her (Carie)
- Our nation and the leaders of our nation to have wisdom and the righteousness of God (Ben)
- My friend Jim who lost his son to cancer a year ago and recently discovered he himself has a fatal lung disease
- My uncle Rich who found out he has pancreatic cancer
- Those in China, Florida, and Mexico being hit by typhoons and hurricanes (Becky)
- Protection over all the new marriage and our parents marriage (Natalie)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Matt Lief Anderson @ Flickr]