As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- God’s provision for my new husband and I as we move to California (Heather)
- Good counsel received from staff last week (Fred)
- My son proposing to his fiancée (Fred)
- Our family gathering in Seattle (Jon)
- This community providing me a place to stay when the city didn’t allow me to move into my new place last minute (Steven)
- Skylar being a source of light and hope to those around (Anslee)
- My trip to Boston with Gina and for the time we had to share (Anslee)
- My friend whose marriage seemed hopeless, but they are now going through counseling (Nathanael)
- The Vox community being my people (Skylar)
- Victoria’s recovery from successful surgery (Skylar)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The patients in the Care Communities and the needs they have (Jonny)
- My mom and brother leaving for Kenya to serve there (Heather)
- Those spewing hatred on the internet and for wisdom on how to engage (Karen)
- Our friends whose twins were born weeks early to receive comfort and strength and for the caretakers to have wisdom (Wei-Shan)
- A friend heading to Africa serving those there
- Those in El Salvador and going through a battle over their land and rights (Catie)
- Two close friends of mine going through difficult bouts of depression
- My cousin working with kids with disabilities this weekend
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by coolhandluke @ Flickr]