As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- God’s promises that can be trusted even when it seems they can’t be. (Wey)
- All the blessings God has given me during these hard times. (Lottie)
- Everyone who has helped me. (Becky)
- My father-in-law who is recovering. (Mick)
- My buddy who has been trying to discover Christ. (Evan)
- Frustrating plans and being reminded that I was created for God’s purpose, not the other way around. (Kate)
- Bringing my son back in good spirits. (Gabriel)
- My good friend who is getting married next week that he’s a living example of recovery from addiction. (Anslee)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The mysteries and uncertainties that we struggle with, that we may fully engage with God. (Wey)
- My father-in-law who has just been through a few emergency surgeries on his eye. He may not be able to see out of that eye. (Mike)
- All the people suffering with pain. (Mick)
- My faith that I’m having trouble with. (Gabriel)
- The Crouches and Lees, that their move and and transition will go well. (Evan)
- My friend Randy who is having his lymph nodes biopsyed. (Becky)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by kronicred @ Flickr]