As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The twins, the boy got a growth spurt and is doing well (Earl)
- Danielle and her having been a part of this community (Silas)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Wisdom to open our eyes since we’re just one small piece in a larger story. May we invite others to join. (Emily)
- Jethro, a man on the Drag who was run over by a dump truck. He’s currently in ICU and in need of healing. (Becky)
- A friend who is going into surgery to remove tumors and complications. And for Victoria and her health and well being. (Sklar)
- Jennifer who passed away on Tuesday (Sam)
- My brother to have peace and the Lord’s wisdom to stay connected (Earl)
- My little brother, pray that God will chase him and bring godly men into his life and to have role models that will mentor him. For my parents dealing with ongoing problems. For my mom to experience peace and joy and my dad to be able to give her those things. (Natasha)
- My friend Jessica who is close to accepting the Lord
- Danielle as she moves. May she continue to be a blessing to everyone in Houston with her friendship. (Silas)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Lighthouse Keeperess @ Flickr]