As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Accepting a job offer already being tapped to present at an upcoming conference (Rachel)
- Overcoming some major personal struggles
- My aunt who is mentally ill and struggling (Jason)
- Hearing our prayers and answering us. For providing land to those who are being kicked out. (Delphine)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those in the Horn of Africa suffering from drought and violence
- Jenn Hattmaker who is adopting two children from Ethiopia. She can bring one child home, but the other is still stuck in litigation and must remain. (Stephen)
- My relationship with my brother, which is growing more distant and strained (Rachel)
- Good friends who are trying to start a family and have encountered set backs (John)
- Opportunities to share Jesus with those I’ve encountered, that it wouldn’t drive them further away (Evan)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by kronicred @ Flickr]