As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- For a community that we can celebrate with and support one another – Parker
- It was the last day of core youth program at work this week, and it’s awesome to be a part of diversity and a facilitator to the youth in Austin, feeling blessed – Meg
- My friend Cory who has had skin cancer stretched to his brain and after lots of hospital visits, chemo is working and he’s married now, just for success and for this miracle.
- Feeling peaceful for the first time and it’s awesome. – Anslee
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Pray for Israel and the Middle East, for peace and for my health – Becky
- For my great grandma who is dying in a nursing home.
- For my best friend, whose dad passed and hasn’t accepted her new father.
- For a close friend who passed on Tuesday, for the family and for comfort.
- For my younger sister who graduated last year and has decided to move to California. Bless the lord for new opportunity and pray for protection and wisdom. – Mike
- Just started a new job and sprained my ankle last week. I haven’t been able to request a lot of time off and need some discernment, that my soul and mind be open.
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Carmen Marchena @ Flickr]