As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Getting engaged to Austyn and for our future marriage (Taylor)
- Healing after heart attack and feeling blessed to be alive (Becky)
- Positive test results from a health scare and my husband’s support (Eliza)
- Being in hospital and realizing I’m not in control (Randy)
- Recently paying off a big bill (Anslee)
- The truth and honesty in my life that has come up which has been both painful and liberating (Anslee)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The continued tensions in Charleston in the midst of protests, that God’s peace would be present and all those involved would lay aside their sense of entitlement (Weylin)
- The father of my son who will be imprisoned after a DWI and for my discernment in that relationship as well as support for my new business (Elizabeth)
- Brandon who we took in as our son 6 years ago and him losing his college scholarship (Anya)
- Healing from wisdom teeth being removed (Taylor)
- Giving up my dog which has triggered anger issues with my ex-husband (Liz)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.