As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The healing in my family after recent tumult, and the opening of doors (Naomi)
- Finding faith at Vox, and the hospitality here (Marni)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The seven churches that were lost to arson this week, that they will feel support from the larger church (Parker)
- Difficult conversations with missionary friends after the POTUS decision, that I can say what needs to be said, and be silent when needed (Joe)
- My 1 year trip to Nicaragua to teach English, that the Lord would meet me in that place (Samantha)
- A specific request we’ve been prayer for for years, that the Lord would move as he needs, and our hearts would align to that will (Mandy Jo)
- A new business venture of mine that isn’t supported by my family (Marni)
- Hope to close friends who found out their new baby has a rare genetic disorder with major physical and cognitive impact (Carrie)
- Peace during uncertainty and stress in family (Scott)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.