As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The material blessings and the jobs and homes we have (Weylin)
- God’s faithfulness the last couple years and finishing a 2-year degree this past week (Chris M)
- The opportunities that God has given me and getting to travel to Yosemite soon (David P)
- Being able to give my daughter into marriage this past week (Kyle)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Our needs and perceived needs and having trust and patience for God’s provision and timing (Weylin)
- My trip as I head to Wyoming to teach backpacking for a month and for my wife here in Austin (Mike Y)
- Family friends who had a baby but were having difficult marriage before the pregnancy (Aaron)
- My neice Heather who is pregnant and will be moving to a transitional home since the father is going back to prison (Paul V)
- A project starting this week to record the Bible for Chinese Muslims (Paul V)
- Danny who is dealing with difficulties and conflict at home (Steven H)
- For the many ways I have failed my family in the past (Kyle)
- Recently losing our dog, our closest friend (Keith)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Lukasz Wierzbowski @ Flickr]