As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- EJ, who is a journalist shining light in contentious places like McKinney (Matt)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Peace amid the racial tensions in McKinney(Weylin)
- Our family, after the death of my brother (Delilah)
- Healing and processing for a friend, who was robbed and beaten (Sam)
- My Dad, who might need another open heart surgery, and that I can be supportive even though I live far away
- The burden of my recent health issues (Selah)
- Katie, who was diagnosed with leukemia recently after the birth of her first son Luke (Caroline)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.