As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My friend Mirca, who is moving back to Europe soon, for her friendship and example in my life (Anslee)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Friends and neighbors who are rebuilding after the floods (Gideon)
- My friend Rochelle, who was diagnosed with advanced breast cancer, for peace during her treatment
- Friend going through difficult divorce, transformation in her life
- Alison, who is leaving for Monoglia, to continue changing the way people see the work through her films (Melissa)
- Wisdom and focus after graduation (Emily)
- For everyone who needs guidance, hope, and courage.
- My parents coming back to the states after missionary work in Turkey, that they have rest, peace and good family time (Sara Beth)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.