As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Being able to pray for someone this week who has never been prayed for and getting to pass on that blessing to others (Allison)
- Financial blessing and finding out that the bulk of my hospital bill would be covered (Claire)
- My sister who has always questioned church, but went to church today where she lives (Zach)
- My nephew Leo was just born (Danny)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those in Oklahoma who are still recovering from their loss and those who are helping with the recovery efforts (Weylin)
- Those in Europe affected by the flooding (Becky)
- Frank’s sister who is still dealing with a kidney infection (Dolores)
- My sister and their 3 kids who are in west Africa and are living in the midst of unrest (Laura)
- Physical pain in my chest and for finding a new place to live by July 1 (Claire)
- My sister who is about to get married and the anxiety of the marriage (Zach)
- Steven, a young man who drowned in an accident
- My fiancé who will start a new job this week and the anxiety that she might encounter
- My brother who found out that his son has a form of autism
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by sasha noir @ Flickr]