As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The children that are your obvious sign of blessing (Steven)
- Finishing training and receiving my yoga certification (Courtney)
- Bus that came close but did not hit me on Airport blvd (Becky)
- Healthy sisters – one who had a baby after C-section (Kate)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My professor and friend who got hurt in car accident while jogging (Joe)
- My upcoming cataract surgery (Dolores)
- My friend Jeff who will be visiting and whose mom is in hospice (Chris)
- Engaging with other yoga instructors who are spiritually open (Courtney)
- My mentee whose father is incarcerated and to change when he comes out (Karen)
- Finding out I have diabetes type 2 (Becky)
- My Aunt Lynn who is in middle of a messy divorce (Caroline)
- The women I work with who are running away from domestic violence and for safety travelling to the border (Catie)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by coolhandluke @ Flickr]