As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Spring and the birth of new things and new life (Gideon)
- Evan and Grace’s wedding and the community supporting them in their new life together (Gideon)
- My good friend who survived his overdose and is living and in high spirits (Joe)
- A new bathroom from Mobile Loaves and Fishes in my home (Becky)
- Those praying for my brother and getting to hear from him this week to find out he seems to be doing better (Delila)
- My aunt Becky who helped my mom with her housing situation (Delila)
- Being able to bike the MS150 last weekend and for the support I received from the Vox community (Anslee)
- Getting a job with the parks and recs division this past week after being jobless for most of the year
- The good rain and the clear weather (Chris M)
- Being able to finish this season of grad school (Chris M)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My friend who recently overdosed and will still face dark times in the future (Joe)
- Danny, who is in our program and wants to care for his friends but they’re creating a negative environment around him (Steven)
- Kizzie’s surgery this week (Becky)
- My friend Elizabeth whose baby passed away while still pregnant (Steven)
- Our old pastor who will be starting a new church and for their willingness to impact people’s lives
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by rachel duffy @ Flickr]