As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Brett & Chrissy, who found out her brain tumor was not cancer (Stephen)
- First visit to Vox, and things not always being what they seem (Adam)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Nepalese community after this week’s earthquake, and for Lori Fox, who is living in Nepal (Gid)
- My safety when around certain people (Becky)
- My hometown in Georgia, where an accident killed 5 nursing students (Anslee)
- My host brother in Mali, who just became a Christian and faces persecution (Amanda)
- Seeking direction, purpose, and a project to put my heart in (Aaron)
- Making the hard decision to remove my dog from our home after recent behaviors (Liz)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.