As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Christ and remembering Him in this Easter Season. (Emily)
- All the great things that God is doing with Space12, Vox, Mosaic, and all their friends throughout Austin. Very grateful to see all of the awesome things happening. (Matt)
- All the beautiful hearts in our community. (Katie)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Friends who do not believe in God, pray that God will open their hearts and minds in a way his supernatural spirit can. (Emily)
- People we see all the time on the street that don’t have a whole lot, addiction, and people taking advantage of them. Pray for all the things that they have to deal with and that God will be with them. (Skylar)
- My health in dealing with one thing after another. Please pray for healing. (Becky)
- My friend Megan who lost her baby a week ago. Pray for her body to heal as quickly as possible and for the hearts of her and her husband to find peace. (Anslee)
- The families of people who where murdered a week ago in Afghanistan because of the burning of the Koran. Pray for peace and for Terry Jones to return to Jesus and realize peacemaking is our calling. (Evan)
- Those of us stuck in the grind. (Chris)
- My friend who’s mom just had her second stroke. (Katie)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by abbytrysagain @ Flickr]