As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Easter morning and for the light that can enter into our lives (John)
- A really good two weeks being in Houston for work and God’s provision for my job (Grace)
- Chris and Calio, the kids who live next door, who remind me to play and rest and be grateful for what I have (Catie)
- So many in this community that I have been able to celebrate and mourn with this Holy Week (Chris)
- All the teachers who work in East Austin who have hope to give to their students (Dr P)
- The beautiful story God has given us this week and being adopted into his family (Wu)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those who might be going through dark times in their lives (John)
- My brother-in law who is about to embark on a journey and that God will give him strength (Mick)
- My cousin Steve who is having a tough time getting through school and dealing with bad influences in his life
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.