As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- God’s provision and protection during my valet driving accident (Danny)
- Getting into multiple programs and receiving a scholarship for my music school auditions (Sonia)
- The productive time I got to spend with my grandmother as she’s in the advance stages of Alzheimer’s (Eliza)
- The homeless man named Preacher who taught me a lot about Scripture (Jon)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My good friend’s wife whose cancer has resurfaced and she is pregnant. For peace and strength in this season of pain and uncertainty (Weylin)
- Those impacted by the earthquake in California (Becky)
- Healing for my eyesight (Becky)
- Wisdom in deciding what program to go to for music school (Sonia)
- My family as they deal with grief associated with my grandmothers Alzheimer’s (Eliza)
- My seventh graders who I will be taking to Big Bend on a field trip and being able to connect with three of them on the ride there
- My uncle’s kidney transplant (Kelsey)
- Wisdom in taking in a couple people to live in our home (Jon)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Randy P Martin @ Flickr]