As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Someone helping with my vitamins to help with my eyes (Becky)
- Finding two new part-time jobs that have been a great experience (Anne Marie)
- How God shows up in the waiting (Caroline)
- A family member who had cancer removed successfully
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The honesty and courage to reflect on how we’ve overextended ourselves without God’s presence (Weylin)
- My sister Candace who’s pregnant and has a health condition to remain healthy the next 10 weeks (Becky M)
- My friend’s dad who committed suicide and seemed to be involved in the Mexican cartels and leaves a family behind (Yvonne)
- My friend who wants to come out to his parents and to be able to value himself and have courage to talk to his family and that they they may overcome any fear (Alison)
- My friend Lisa who is in an abusive relationship but returned after a couple days (Dan W)
- My niece’s father in Portland who wasn’t healthy for my sister and her daughter and is moving back to Austin
- All those who lost family in the plane accident in South Asia (Becky)
- My brother and his wife who are going through a challenging time and for God’s presence in their lives and their children (Michael C)
- My mom Mary who has been struggling with heart issues the last 15 years and having some sort of issue (Anne Marie)
- My friend who lost his mother to cancer this past week and for peace and finding God
- A graduate program that I’m applying for this upcoming year (Caroline)
- Aaron as he travels the next few months (Mason)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Randy P. Martin @ Flickr]