As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The successful surgery to remove a tumor off my mother’s face. (Gina)
- Immediate family and Dolores celebrating my birthday and for the Vox family. (Lottie)
- The light that God shines on us to help us reveal what we need to work on. (Mick)
- Our newly adopted son Miles for bringing joy into our family. (Jason)
- The beauty of Austin in March. (Chris)
- God taking care of me, despite all of the things that have happen to me, and giving me unexpected people to care for me. (Lisa)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The citizens of Japan and Libya as they deal with their respective crisis. (Sam/Lottie)
- Fred’s right hip replacement surgery. Please give him strength and help guide the surgeon’s hand. (Melissa)
- Giving hope to people searching for a job. Please help my brother who is graduating as a teacher to find a job. (Julie)
- People with injuries to leg, joints, etc to heal. (Mick)
- People who are desperately lonely and fill their lives with needless things. That God would give them a sense of purpose and use them as He sees fit during this Lenten season. (Chris)
- Peace in the midst of anxiety of my job search. (Rachel)
- Peace for friends who lost their 22 year old son. (Lisa)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by abbytrysagain @ Flickr]