As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Chris and his presence here this morning as he works back to health (Gideon)
- The suffering in our lives that allows us to experience the hand of God
- My relationship with my brother who I get to see tonight in the midst of reconciliation that has been going on for the past year (Cole)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My nephew Ethan who was diagnosed with cancer after remission and for his upcoming treatment
- My friend Flip who is dying in a hospice and for no pain as he dies (Becky)
- My friend’s marriage that might be over, for God to shine his light in that relationship (Nicolas)
- A close friend that’s getting a biopsy this week to determine if she has cancer (John)
- My friends Melissa and Joshua and their son Moses who are moving to Ethiopia and for their safety and mission over there (Natalie)
- Reconciliation between our country and Afghanistan and that my brother can be a peacemaker as a soldier over there (Gina)
- My friend who broke his ribs and collarbone mountain biking (Mike)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by new legs @ Flickr]