As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The beauty, wisdom and snarkiness of Jesus (Gideon)
- My nine year old niece who was bitten by a dog on her head but is recovering well (Meg)
- Julia’s heart doing better (Oliver)
- Phillip being able to accept Jesus into his heart (Oliver)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those who were injured and affected by the accident downtown earlier this week and for the family of the individual who drove the car (Gideon)
- My brother who has been going through a tough time and we’ve had difficulty contacting him (Natasha)
- My husband and I getting an opportunity to move to the east coast and for courage and faith in God’s provision (Macy)
- The tension in the relationship with my roommate (Alison)
- A friend of mine whose dad had a heart attack last night (Claire)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Brad Wenner @ Flickr]