As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The daily remembrance of beauty in God’s creation (Kevin)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Unrest both domestically and internationally (Kevin)
- My friend who is pregnant and in the hospital. Pray for healing, doctors, and all involved. (Rachel)
- My alma mater’s leadership is involved in scandal. Help them to find their way back to a better way. (Chris)
- Guidance to the parents who don’t know how best to be good parents. Show their children grace and mercy. (Skylar)
- Friend who died from a blood infection. Heal her sad heart. (Becky)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by abbytrysagain @ Flickr]